Conference Registration | 11 – 12 March 2023
|One Day Pass
|Two Day Pass
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration fees entitle participants to attend all sessions, entrance to exhibition, coffee breaks, lunch, and CME certificates.
- For administrative and preparatory reasons, online registration is possible until 09 March 2023 (GMT+ 4). From this date onwards, we advise you to register and pay the applicable onsite registration fees, during conference registration hours, commencing on 11 March 2023
- 5% VAT charges will be applicable on above mentioned rates.
- Registrations are confirmed only upon payment receipt.
- Registration fees apply as per the date of payment.
- If the payment is made within 10 days prior to the event date, a proof of payment or a credit card/letter of guarantee will be required to avail the late registration rate.
- Should your payment not be received 10 days prior to the event date, the Event Organizer reserves the right to cancel your pre-registration, you can make your registration onsite with the applicable rate.
- For Group Registration please contact: MCI Middle East, UAE, Tel: +971 4 311 6300, Fax: +971 4 311 6301 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All registration fees must be paid in advance to: MCI Middle East LLC - Office Suite #902 | Level 9 | Dubai World Trade Centre. Dubai, UAE.
- No confirmation will be sent until MCI Middle East LLC has received the payment.
- You may process the payments only using Credit Card.
Cancellation & Refunds:
- Registration cancellation must be sent via e-mail at email@example.com, the conference secretariat must receive a notification of cancellation no later 11 February 2023, 23:59 hrs (GMT+ 4), this will entitle the delegate to 100% refund less bank charges and administrative fee of AED 200.00
- 100% cancellation charge apply after 11 February 2023, 23:59 hrs (GMT+ 4).
- If you cannot attend but did register, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place. Name changes are possible until 11 February 2023, 23:59 hrs (GMT+ 4), should you insist on having the changes carried out after this date, there will be a charge of AED 75.00.
- In the event of it being necessary for whatever reason to postpone or cancel the Conference, the organizer will not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the Participant.
- In the event of cancellation, the participant will be refunded any monies paid after deducting the bank charges.
- If the Conference is postponed due force majeure to a later date, the participant registration will remain valid, and he/she will be allowed to attend the event. However, an administrative fee of AED 200.00 plus bank charges will be applied should a participant fail to attend the Conference and request for refund.